The following are our COVID-19 shopping guidelines and rules. We appreciate everyone's cooperation with us as we transition into new territory.
- Because we are transitioning to a reservation system, our sales team will be providing one on one assistance and will be functioning as the customer's personal assistant.
- Personal assistants will adhere to strict health and safety standards.
- Personal assistants will wear face masks and gloves (provided by Adlib) at all times.
- Personal assistants will check and record each other's temperatures and will enter these into a log upon arrival. A second temperature check and log will take place before leaving for the day.
- Personal assistants will maintain a clean store for customers to shop in and a clean workspace by thorough sanitizing and by following protocols set forth in this guide.
- Customers are encouraged to make reservations on the website to guarantee their time with a personal shopper. Customers may call the store to see if there is an unclaimed reservation slot or cancellation.
- Adlib will only take walk ins or call ins if there is an open appointment. If a customer takes an open appointment, the appointment will only last for the remaining amount of time in the appointment slot. Customers are highly encouraged to make a reservation to shop.
- Our reservation system is set up to accommodate two guests per time period. Each time period will last 45 minutes.
- Each guest will be assigned a personal assistant which will make for a maximum of 4 people in the store at any time.
- Customers are welcome to request a personal assistant of their choosing. Adlib will work to accommodate these requests but cannot guarantee that assistant will be available at the given time.
- Once the customer's 45 minute shopping appointment has been fulfilled they will exit the store and the personal assistants will use the 15 minutes in between reservations to sanitize.
- All customers MUST wear a face mask at all times.
- If a customer does not have a face mask, Adlib will be retailing a line of beautiful face masks for $10. Adlib will not be allowing customers on premise without a mask.
- Customers will be given hand sanitizer upon arriving and must apply it upon entrance to the building.
- Customers will not be allowed to touch any store merchandise. If a customer wishes to see something more closely, their assigned personal assistant will sanitize it before handling it to show them and answer any questions they have.
- If customers wish to try on clothing, their personal assistant will put the garments in the changing room for them.
- Customers must keep their face mask on while trying on clothes.
- If they decide to purchase items the customer will bring them to the front counter where their personal assistant will complete the sales transaction.
- Customers should leave any unwanted items in the changing room. Clothing will not be placed back on the floor until it has been sanitized.
- Customers who do not comply with these protocols will be asked to leave the premises.
- All sales transactions will be by credit card. only. Adlib will not be accepting cash or checks at this time.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL, NO RETURNS.
- Personal Assistants will be responsible for maintaining the sales area cleanliness at all times.
- Adlib will provide all sanitizing materials, including UV light wands which they will apply to the sales reception area, including the keyboard and credit card terminal after each use.
- Personal assistants will sanitize and use the UV light wand on all hangers and merchandise left in the changing room before returning it to the sales floor.
- Rest rooms will be for employees only. They will be cleaned after each use.